Midnight Sonata Scans

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Fuyukichin  
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa/Manhua » Which do you prefer manga,manhua or manhwa?
Which do you prefer manga,manhua or manhwa?
Which do you prefer?
1.Manga[ 6 ][75.00%]
2.Manhua[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.Manhwa[ 2 ][25.00%]
Answers total: 8
lett303Date: Tuesday, 2011-01-18, 1:53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Readers
Personally I pick Manga because of how diverse the selection, not saying that manhua and manhwa are bad but the story development,character designs and the seer quantity of it makes it appealing., sure some manhua had some original and refreshing , and manhwa had some amazing art but when i read it there is just something missing that can't be described in word like a feel you get from reading manga in contrast to manhwa and manhua in there perspective genres, so in the end it's manga all the way for me.

---nicaDate: Thursday, 2011-01-20, 6:18 PM | Message # 2
Private
I pick manga because I've gotten used to it. I'm pretty close-minded right now, so I only read manga. I hope I'm not offending anybody though. It's just that I got used to reading from right to left, and doesn't manhwa read from left to right? And I'm not too sure about manhua. I don't think I've read any...

RiyenDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-02, 12:06 PM | Message # 3
Private
I voted for manga too. I have some manhwa (Wild school and Adrenalin) and I've read some others too and I must say that in overall, they are as good as any manga ! The problem is the ending. In nearly every manhwa I have readed, the ending is nonexistant.

You will tell me that some manga are the same, but in those case, the story just stop there and it must have been "to continue". The hero didn't finish what they are doing. Well, I don't really know how to say this, but that's how I feel.

PS : I still read manhwa ! They are really good too >.<

AlmondDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 2:45 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Members
I prefer manga, first and foremost because of the number available compared to manhwa and manhua. I also prefer it because its art most of the time appeals to me more.

However, I like how Korean manhwa (excluding some HMR works) usually have more creative plots. Although I generally like manhua art, I find that the stories/plots are sometimes quite... disorganized.

juceDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 4:51 AM | Message # 5
Private
I prefer manhwa over manga because I love the korean art style more, and stories feel more realistic and deep. Well, some Korean girl manhwa are no different than regular Japanese shoujo, but at least the girl characters have stronger personalities.

beenzDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 11:25 AM | Message # 6
Private
I tend to go for manga, but I will also pick up a manhwa if it's good.

faechildeDate: Friday, 2011-04-29, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Members
I didn't vote since I have no preference one way or another as long as the story is well written, with a decent plot and nice artwork.

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa/Manhua » Which do you prefer manga,manhua or manhwa?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: