Midnight Sonata Scans

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Fuyukichin  
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa/Manhua » Manga like Gakuen Alice, Daa Daa Daa or Fly High?
Manga like Gakuen Alice, Daa Daa Daa or Fly High?
MomoTehSushiDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 9:03 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Okay so manga I love them! But the only problem I have is...I can't find good manga to my liking =_= oh but mahouchu-! is pretty good it's like gakuen alice.

Manga type I like is Love, Comedy I mean,

Gakuen Alice- a girl come to a big academy and doesn't know what powers she had , a mean guy come in and start being all horrible blah blah, Ruka-pyon is cute but they don't end up it sad, Hotaru ftw she is great a cold cool character like her really is nice especially with her brother it is so funny biggrin

Daa! Daa! Daa! - A sweet comedy love story between Kanata and Miyu I like how they're jealous , you get momoka brother liking miyu and momoka cousin which is miyu and kanata classmate chris strong and scary character liking kanata. The bit where kanata goes to theme park with his childhood friend and she kissed kanata. Seiyo was awesome too trying to find out miyu feelings for kanata. Anyway and ru and wanya , miyu and kanata are like a family really cute story.

Fly High! - I liked it when she got ran over because it the first time i seen a girl in a manga getting run over well I mean main girl. Anyway she recovered bit by bit but nearly died good thing she didn't cross the river between life and death, also Ruka is really cute and caring, he said 'this is the first time I fear in my whole life' well along that line.

Anyway any anime suggestions please? (:

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa/Manhua » Manga like Gakuen Alice, Daa Daa Daa or Fly High?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: