Midnight Sonata Scans

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Fuyukichin  
Forum » Announcements » Introduction » Hi :)
Hi :)
CrimsonBowDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 5:40 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Cleaners
I just joined Midnight Sonata scans yesterday and I'll be helping with cleaning, and possibly typesetting and proofreading.
I wanted to learn how to do everything so I could be more helpful, but I'm horrible with learning other languages so I obviously can't help with translating anything (I'm one of those people who took Latin for their language requirement so I wouldn't have to do presentations or write 3 page papers like in Spanish...yeah I epically failed Spanish while being half Spanish myself).
I live in Pennsylvania, and I am studying biology.
My hobbies include reading manga, drawing, watching crappy crime scene drama shows, and swimming.
It's nice to meet everyone!

ZippyDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 10:52 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Typesetters
Welcome Crim! Glad to have ya around. I fail at languages as well. Even though this is my second year of French. XD If ya every need help with anything feel free to look me up. =D

~The Crazy Freelance~

CrimsonBowDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 12:58 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Cleaners
Thanks so much Zippy! I'm still pretty new to photoshop and editing, so I'm glad there are so many nice people in this group willing to answer my questions (no matter how idiotic they are biggrin ).

FuyukichinDate: Sunday, 2011-03-20, 5:42 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Welcome happy This is on behalf of all the staff at Midnight Sonata Scans. Nice to meet you smile
It's great that you have joined. We have some things in common ^^

Forum » Announcements » Introduction » Hi :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: